How to replace your old power supply (PSU) + seasonic G-650 installation guide
Last year i was doing upgrade of my PC and decided to buy new power supply, beside CPU and the motherboard. After carefull research on internet, decision was to buy SeaSonic G-650 – 650W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply.
You can read some of my first impression below, but if you are interested to see what comes with this power supply in the box and how to replace old power supply with Seasonic G-650, please checkout the video.
Additionally, at the end of video, i tried to show how loud (noise) in practice is this PSU.
Impressions after 1 year of use:
– Very reliable. No unexpected reboots even though it is loaded with around 500W of devices
– Nice looking semi-modular PSU
– It can be slightly louder under high usage
– 650 Watt, ATX, active PFC
– 8x SATA, 5x Molex
– 4x PCIe 8pin, 4x PCIe 6pin
– active cooler 1×120 mm fan
– 80 PLUS Gold certified
– Cable management
18/11/2016 by Milan